Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee
This training focuses on the skills necessary to create the perfect cup of coffee. Included in this course is technical machine skills, knowledge of the standards required to extract a perfect espresso.
At the successful completion of this training, each participant will receive a Statement of Attainment for SITHFAB012A Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee from the Nationally Recognized (SIT07) Tourism, Hospitality and Events Training Package .
This course is recognized towards a full certificate qualification in Hospitality Operations.
Key elements delivered in this course include:
- Organize and prepare work areas
- Provide customer service and advise customers on espresso coffee
- Select and grind coffee
- Extract coffee
- Texture milk
- Serve and present espresso coffee
- Clean and maintain espresso machine
Some advantages of accredited courses are:
- All trainers and examiners are nationally qualified and accredited meeting the national requirements (Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training and SITHFAB012A - Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee).
- All participants are assessed and trained to a national standardised level of competency.
- The SITHFAB012A - Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee course, presented by the Vittoria Coffee College has been designed using Competency Standards defined within the Nation Training Framework.
This aims to standardise training and jointly create a more skilled industry force. The units have been selected from the (SIT07) Tourism, Hospitality and Events Training Package:
- Nationally recognised ‘Statements of Attainment’ are issued.
- All participants receive course handbooks for on-the-job reference.
- All qualifications are transferrable nationally, therefore allowing flexibility to transfer from one employer to another.