How to store coffee:
- Recommended storage time for opened coffee beans stored in an airtight container is 1-2 weeks.
- Ground coffee deteriorates far quicker than coffee beans and we suggest that once opened, a pack of ground coffee should be stored in an airtight container and consumed within 2 weeks.
- We do not recommend the refrigerator or freezer for storage of ground coffee or coffee beans as it may dry out the coffee.
- Store ground coffee and coffee beans away from direct sunlight, strong lighting, and temperatures above 25 degrees Celsius.
- We recommend you keep your coffee in a cool, dark area such as the pantry. Avoid placing coffee near the sun, air conditioning, refrigeration motors and ovens.