QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
Strength Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- Richard S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productI prepare my coffee StovetopRated 1 out of 5 stars5/19/23survey
I hate wasting my time with product surveys, so I always give them the lowest possible score. So there.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Strength Rated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Annette G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI prepare my coffee FilterRated 5 out of 5 stars4/23/23Esp ground coffee
Smooth not over powering I keep coming backQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Strength Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Trudi J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars12/28/22Excellent brew!
I use refillable coffee pods in our coffee maker. I finally grew tired of trying supermarket coffee, which lack flavour, and have finally come to the source of a great roasted bean! Now, I have a great tasting brew for a fraction of traditional pod prices. I’ve also decided to grind my own coffee, for an even fresher brew. For this I have purchased specially decaffeinated coffee beans. I can’t wait to try out my new grinder to try this coffee also!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Strength Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- deborah m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI prepare my coffee StovetopHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars12/27/22Expresso Bround Coffee
Lovely full bodied coffee.
We enjoy as a latteQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Strength Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Robert C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/20/221kg Espresso Ground Coffee
My parents love this coffee, they always have a coffee after there lunch everyday.