Nespresso* Original Machines
- Guy H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Typically Drink My Coffee... With MilkRated 5 out of 5 stars6/6/23Zimbabwe
Smooth as and great as a latte! Buying more next weekQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Strength Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GAIL M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Typically Drink My Coffee... EspressoRated 5 out of 5 stars1/27/23lovely
i love that i got 60 pack, means i wont run out for a while.the capsules are as good as any coffee shop you go to and is a lot cheaper.the taste is amazing and the smell just builds the excitement of the very first sip.would highly recommend purchasing these capsulesQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Strength Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Ralph D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Typically Drink My Coffee... BlackHow old are you? Over 65Rated 4 out of 5 stars1/27/23Quite a pleasant coffee
I was a little disappointed in the strength of this coffee as I mainly drink black coffee but it's a pleasant flavoured coffee & others are pleased with their lattes & caps so a success with milk.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Strength Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Jacob M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/31/22Vittoria Sumatra
A delicious, uniquely tart blend from the Vittoria range. The biscuit and citrus notes cut through milk quite nicely, creating an intriguing cup. Vittoria once again delivers a great coffee experience in a lighter roast than most roasters with compatible pod, highlighting the different idiosyncrasies of coffee beans around the world.
- Elizabeth W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10/28/22Coffee lover !
So great to have some variety other than what the supermarket supplies! It’s definitely convenient to shop online!
Flavour is great! I drink lots of coffee and feel satisfied when I drink Vittoria!