- Earth W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI prepare my coffee StovetopHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 stars2/21/23Elephant in the cup
Maragogype or Elephant bean is one of my favourite beans I purchase from Vittoria. It's also a bean I like to gift to friends who are yet to experience the robust flavour of this roast.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Strength Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Viktoria R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI prepare my coffee FilterHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 stars2/14/23Delectable Coffee---
One of my two favourite coffees, the other being Yirgacheff Ethiopian.
Smooth coffee taste, not burnt, does not overpower one's palate. Especially for those of us who quaff our coffee hot and black.
No photographs needed; the package above says it all.
And no-one needs to see pix of me drinking from a coffee cup...use you imaginations and taste it on your tongue as it slides down your throat while you smell it as it does so.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Strength Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Shane E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars10/20/22Quite smooth
- Michael G B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7/14/22The All Rounder roast.
This coffee makes instant coffees obsolete. It draws rapidly in boiling water in a hot pot. Takes no longer than a teabag, too!
An all day drinking option, no bitterness, enough body please.
- Darko M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5/4/22a bit different perfection
Real surprise, bit different, but great