- A blend of washed Central American and un-washed South American coffees.
- The un-washed South American coffee delivers strength and body that builds a foundation to hang the sweeter and more acidic Central American coffees.
- The cup is medium bodied, slightly sweet with caramel and hazelnut notes and provides a clean aftertaste that works very well with and without milk.
Brew Temperature: 90 Degrees
Dose in: 21g-22g
Dose out: 42g to 48g
Time: 25-27 seconds
About Special Bar Coffee
Special Bar is our premium range of coffee blends. We combine the highest quality sourced beans with over 60 years roasting experience to produce eight perfect blends - the coffee trusted by some of Australia's most esteemed hatted restaurants, five star hotels and leading cafes. Special Bar coffee is exclusively available online for you to enjoy at home.
We combine 60 years of roasting experience with one of the most technologically advanced roasting & packing facilities that ensures freshness and consistency. Explore more: Roasting, Blending, Freshness
About Special Bar
Only found in Australia's most esteemed hatted restaurants, leading cafes and five star hotels
We source only the finest Arabica coffee beans from around the world
Roasted in our state of the art roasting facility in Sydney
Utilising over 64 yrs of roasting experience to deliver unrivalled consistency
From the Roaster
Fresh from the roaster, delivered to your door
- Wendy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Typically Drink My Coffee... With MilkHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 stars1/31/23Smooth and dependable.
I love these Oro special bar beans from Vittoria. They work super well in our Delonghi Magnifica S machine at home.
Always creamy and full bodied taste.
Works well in an espresso cup with a splash of milk.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Strength Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Peter B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Typically Drink My Coffee... With MilkHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 stars1/28/23Special Blend Oro is tops
After many decades of trying different blends, I have now settled on special Bar Oro as a favourite - for taste, strength and smoothness when used to make a flat white in a domestic espresso machine.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Strength Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Norman H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Typically Drink My Coffee... EspressoHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 stars1/27/23coffee beans
excellentQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Strength Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Dorothee C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Typically Drink My Coffee... With MilkHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 stars1/23/23Those beans are making my day
We just love this coffee. We used to have a different brand and I had to have 4 or 5 coffees a day and still feeling tired. Now I have ONE GREAT one and I am ready to roll. To make it easier, we signed up for a subscription - Now the coffee gets delivered every 4 weeks automatically , so all I have to do is make it and enjoy it . Yum!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Strength Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Eriko V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Typically Drink My Coffee... With MilkHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 stars1/23/23Smooth easy to drink favourite coffee!
I'm very pleased with Vitoria ORO coffee beans. Very aromatic and so much crema. Its smooth bold flavour every visitor enjoys the taste. I hope I don't run out too fast before my next subscription delivery!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Strength Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5