- RonniVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9/11/23Great coffee, awful glue!
Love the strong (14) blend. Happy to support Australian too. Only issue is that after buying a few jars, I would love to reuse jars for other stuff, but the label on the jar is impossible to remove.. can you use the same glue as the lid at least?
- Richard B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/21/23great
100% arabica, nothing beats it in instant
- Wendy G.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars8/4/23I’ve purchased a few large jars. Want to also use the jars for storage as I love the new shape. BUT you can’t remove the labels. Had soaking for hours.
I’ve purchased a few large jars. Want to also use the jars for storage as I love the new shape. BUT you can’t remove the labels. Had soaking for hours.
- Ronald K W.Verified ReviewerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars7/22/23Great Name not so great coffee
Being a lover of Vittoria Coffee at my favorite Coffee shop, seeing it for sale as an Instant Coffee I just had to buy a bottle, Oh how disappointed I was, three heaped teaspoons in a 300Ml Mug almost gave me the original Vittoria flavor and I do mean almost, I am a drinker of strong Black Coffee and this just not make the mark at $13.00 plus per 100G that is nearly the price I pay for a good quality Instant 250G Dark Roast Coffee, either make proper Instant Coffee or forget trying to enter the instant coffee market
- SamanthaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/10/23Best daily coffee made at home
The Original Classic is strong and smooth with a pleasant taste for the daily coffee made at home. A perfect instant coffee!