- RonniVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9/11/23Great coffee, awful glue!
Love the strong (14) blend. Happy to support Australian too. Only issue is that after buying a few jars, I would love to reuse jars for other stuff, but the label on the jar is impossible to remove.. can you use the same glue as the lid at least?
- Carolyn f.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/13/24Vittoria
Love the coffee and do believe in recycling, but trying to get the label of the jar is near impossible. Why so much glue which is more of a waste and not necessary !? 🥴🤔😉
- Tracy L.Verified ReviewerRated 3 out of 5 stars1/13/24Less glue
Good coffee but every part of the label is 100% glued on extremely difficult to remove and reuse the jar. Perhaps use one strip of glue like the other brand, probably won’t buy again for that reason.
- PaulaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/21/23Great coffee with less chocolate after-taste
I moved from other expensive brand to Vittoria coffee. I made the switch after being tired of other brand having a bitter chocolate after-taste.
The large glass jars are useful (30 seconds wiping with PrepSol removes the label glue easily. Just wash in soapy water afterwards).
- Cameron B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/19/23Great
Love the coffee and love the fortnightly delivery